Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bleeding Love



These beautiful bleeding hearts are from sister Mary Beth's secret garden.....



All day long Leona Lewis' song... Bleeding Love... has been going round and round in my head....



"I keep bleeding.......... Keep, keep bleeding love...."



It's a good thing you can't hear me sing....my husband is the musical one in the family......





These pretty white iris were planted by my mom in law and are in the garden in our back yard......



The petals look like white ruffled petticoats........



Pink and white May flowers......so delicate.......so feminine!!
From our home to yours....

13 comments:

Rosie said...

What beautiful flowers! Aren't you so happy that Spring is here? My iris' are in full bloom!
rosie

sylvia said...

wonderful!! These white irisses are so special...I have never seen them before!!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Your white iris are very beautiful - I don't usually see them in white.

jade said...

Wonderful flowers - the white iris is sooo beautiful!!! Very special - i can´t remember if i ever have seen them in white?!

Have a very nice day. Hugs Jade

*The Beautiful Life* said...

I'm seeing a gorgeous gardening coffee table book in the making here!! Beautiful pictures!!

Maybe with all our rain, we'll begin seeing some lush green & flowers like yours! :)

Thanks for posting such beauty!

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Oh, your flowers are so beautiful! I adore bleeding hearts and don't get to see them very often. They don't do well here!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

cheryl kuhn said...

I just love bleeding hearts, they are so delicate looking. For some reason they make me think of windchimes when I look at them!

Les Cotrions said...

Thanks for these gorgeous fowers! All your family is very talented!!!
Big hugs
Vale

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

What beautiful flowers!

Lisa said...

Beautiful and pinks to boot!
Hugs, Lisa

Carole said...

Bleeding heart are such a tough plant though they look so delicate. It's sad that they die back but then they can be under planted with a great groundcover. I received some white Irises that were supposed to be yellow but I'm not disappointed since they are so gorgeous just like your mother in laws.

Allidink said...

Beautiful flowers :) I do think those look like petticoats! lol

All the best,
Allison

Protector of Vintage said...

What lovely photos! Bleeding hearts and irises are among my favorite flowers. Take care~